Your Donations Bring Music to the World!
Augustana Arts is a non-rofit, 501 (c) (3) and your donations are tax deductible as allowed by law. Please consult your tax accountant.
Donations for General Operating Support are used to bring music to the world including music purchases, venue rental, city strings program, artistic direction, and more!
Ticket sales account for less than 30% of Augustana Arts’ revenue needed to support its amazing programs. The remainder of our income comes from individuals, foundations, corporations, and government grants. Your contribution of any size helps to make a huge difference for the community we serve.
We now have the ability for individuals to make recurring donations through our new ticketing system. Please see the buttons to the right for one-time and recurring donation options.
Our Mission: Through the power of music, Augustana Arts illuminates the soul and connects communities. In changing times, we honor the past and explore the future with a spirit of innovation.
Thank you for your support!
Volunteers Help Bring Music to the World
Sign up for any of the opportunities below
by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Augustana Arts Musician’s Guild (AAMG)
We are currently adding new members to the Augustana Arts Musician’s Guild (AAMG).
The purpose of the Musician’s Guild is to support your work as a Stratus Chamber Orchestra musician or Colorado Women’s & Men’s Chorale singer by volunteering in the box office, as ushers, to organize music, or anything else for the benefit of our work in bringing great concerts to our community. As you know, volunteers serve a significant role in the success of any organization, and it’s especially true for the success of all our performances.
- Benefits/perks of being a part of the AAMG:
- FREE admission to the performance in which you volunteer to help.
- Half-price ticket to other Stratus/CWC/CMC performances.
- ALL musicians can join the Guild and help not just your own ensemble, but the other ensembles as well.
- Special recognition and invite to a spring Guild reception.
- Super good feeling for supporting the success of a wonderful ensemble.
Augustana Arts Board of Directors
We are seeking 2 additional members
to serve on the Augustana Arts Board of Directors.
- The Board meets 1x a month (for now it’s the 4th Tuesday at 5pm)
- Your voice is valued and we want your insight and ideas for important Board decisions.
- Serving on the Board will look awesome on your resume as well as a chance to work closely with other very cool and dedicated Board members.
“Heart for the Arts” Gala Planning Committee
We need 6-8 creative individuals to work on the
“Heart for the Arts” spring Gala on March 16
- All proceeds from the Gala benefit Stratus, the CWC, and CMC and City Strings.
- This is a community-wide event and therefore your creative energy is needed to make it a success.
- We’ll need help with planning, decorations, silent auction, etc.
- It will be a fun way to give back to the organization and help us put on a remarkable spring Gala.